Kelley Armstrong is one of my favourite author’s, and I’m excited to share her fantastic writing with one lucky reader! To win a copy of her new book, Deceptions, read below.
Olivia Jones has come a long way from the first book, ‘Omens‘ and the second, ‘Visions‘. She learnt that she was adopted, and her biological parents are in fact serving life sentences for murdering a number of people in a horrific way. Not only that, she has fae blood in her, from one of her decedents, and she must work with her lawyer and friend, Gabriel, to find answers from the fae folk that live in the unusual town of Cainsville.
In this third book, Olivia (Eden) discovers more about her involvement with the fae, and why they are so interested in her, Ricky (her new boyfriend) and Gabriel. Her journey takes her further along the path of seeing visions, and back to places she’d rather not revisit. Along the way, she struggles with her feelings for Ricky and Gabriel, and must understand whether her fate is already set, or if she is can shape her own path.
HOW TO WIN
To win your own copy of Deceptions, all you need to do is:
- Follow my blog (Jade’s Library)
- Like this post
- Leave me a comment telling me what your favourite book is, and why.
- Only open to US and UK readers due to postage costs (sorry!).
- Closing date is Thursday 14th July, 12p.m GMT time.
- I will pick one winner at random from the comments, and then will contact you privately for your name and address and get your prize posted out.
- You have to be following my blog to win.